VBite isGood Vibe
In accordance with the regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27.04.2016 (General Data Protection Regulation - GDPR).
Who processes my data?
Vbite Srl, with Headquarter in Via SS 17 SNC – Tecnopolo D’Abruzzo 67100 - L’Aquila - Italy - VAT Code: 02132040664, will threat the personal data conferred with mainly IT and telematic methods, for the intended purposes by the (EU) Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR).
I HAVE AN OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE DATA?
The provision of data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) or an another distinctive element of various services is compulsory and failure to include them does not allow to proceed with the processing of the application and/or the provision of the service. On the other hand, the release of the data in the fields not marked with an asterisk, although it may be useful to facilitate the management of the procedure and the provision of the service, is optional and failure to indicate them does not affect the completion of the procedure itself.
HOW LONG ARE MY DATA PROCESSED?
The data will be processed for as long as necessary for the provision of the service or service and, after the conclusion of the procedure or service provided, the data will be stored in accordance with the rules on the conservation of administrative documentation.
WHO IS MY DATA SENT TO?
The data will be communicated to third parties and disseminated only in the cases provided for by current general or sector legislation and indicated in the detailed information of each service.
What rights do I have on my data?
You can, at any time, exercise the rights:
- to request more information in relation to the contents of this information;
- access to personal data;
- to obtain the correction or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the processing that concerns him (in the cases provided for by the law);
- to oppose the processing (in the cases provided for by the law);
- to the portability of data (in the cases provided for by the legislation);
- to withdraw consent, where provided; the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the withdrawal;
- to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Privacy Guarantor);
- to mandate a body, organization or non-profit association to exercise its rights;
- to request compensation for damages resulting from the violation of the law.
Who can I contact?
The appropriate application is presented by contacting the Data Protection Officer at the Entity via email. The interested parties, having met the conditions, also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor as the supervisory authority according to the established procedures. The exercise of your rights may take place through direct contact and / or by sending a request also by email. More and more precise details on the purposes of the processing and on other useful information are provided in the individual information notices of the various services.